Thank You For Filling Out Our Virtual Chimney Assessment!
We have received your form and will be evaluating it shortly. We will be reaching out to you soon to go over our findings and take the next steps from there. Please read below to familiarize yourself with the next steps in the process.
After we reach out to you to share our initial report, we will most likely recommend that you schedule a no-contact inspection service call. With a no contact service call, the process will go like this:
- We will arrive at your home at the scheduled time. We will call you to let you know that we have arrived and will begin with our inspection. We will not knock on your door or need to come into your home.
- We will perform our inspection of your chimney system from the top of the chimney, dropping our chimney scanning camera down the chimney to assess the condition.
- Once we have inspected the length of the chimney, we will compile a report in our truck.
- After the report has been compiled we will ask that you join us on a video call where we can show you what we found. Depending on the condition of your system, we may ask if you wish to start with necessary repairs during the same visit, or schedule for another visit.
- Our report will be emailed to you and you will be able to make any payments online.
In the event where we need to enter your home to perform repairs, we will be taking special precautions:
- There will be no handshakes, fistbumps, high fives, or contact of any kind during our appointments.
- We will keep several feet away from our customers at all times.
- We will wear gloves and masks at all times.
- In addition, we will be using hand sanitizer before we arrive, and when we leave the property.
For a full list of those precautions, please click here.